Results from round 3 of the Trials Mag UK summer series 20190817 Macc Trial Results
2019 Macclesfield TrialsMag Summer Series – Final Championship Standings
The Macclesfield Summer Series is now complete, following three fantastic Saturday afternoon trials. See attached Championship Standings, and a brief summary below.
We hope everyone enjoyed the events, and we look forward to seeing you at the JohnMac road trial in September and the Winter Series (where we’re planning something a bit different).
And finally, we’d like to say a massive thankyou to everybody who has contributed to the series ….. the landowners, the observers, the support teams, and of course to the riders for your participation.
In the Expert Class…..
- Mitch Brightmore took two convincing wins from two rides, to lift top spot.
- Joe Spivey and Peter Tombling both scored 34 points, but Joe took second place due to the decider rule (most wins, most 2nds, etc), sorry about that Peter but still a great result.
On the Hard/Middle Route, three riders dominated…
- Paddy Edwards stormed it with three wins from three rides.
- Stuart Walker had 3 podiums to finish second.
- Shane Harvey came in third well ahead the rest of the field.
The ever popular Middle Route attracted 21 riders….
- Toby Eyre was dominant in taking all three wins.
- Young Henry Rosenthal showed great promise in second
- And club stalwart Phil Coombes cruised into third place.
The ‘Honda Boys’ dominated the Middle/Easy Route..
- Paul Clowes taking two wins and a second, to claim first place
- Chris Beech missed the last round but still held on to second
- And Paul Mountford took his newly acquired Honda into third with a win in the last round.
And on the hotly contested White Route…
- Dougie Greenhall took two wins from two rides to finish on 40 points
- Stephanie Tombling just missed out on the top spot with a total of 39 (another near-miss in the Tombling household).
- And Anthony Fisher grabbed the final podium place.
Thankyou again to everyone who helped and participated.